LG G Stylo MS631 & H631 TWRP Recovery
This guide is to help you install TWRP recovery on your Stylo so that you can make backups and flash roms and kernels amongst other things as they become available. This is for the Metro PCS & T-Mobile LG G Stylo only!
You must be rooted first. There's a root guide HERE.
- Go into settings > about phone > sofware info
- Now tap on "Build number" 7 times to enable "Developer options"
- Go into Developer options and "Enable OEM unlock" and "USB debugging"
- Download twrp v10i or v10J recovery
- Then install the Flashify app and open it
- Now Click on "Recovery image"
- Then click on "Choose a file"
- Navigate to where you downloaded twrp
- Now select twrp and install it
- Once you have twrp recovery installed you can boot into it with my Reboot Utility app by pressing the recovery button.
Special thanks to "Unjustified Dev" for the TWRP recovery.
You know the drill, so here's the warning... You're flashing this at your own risk and I'm not responsible for your device.